Welcome to www.astra-law.com, the official website of Astra Law Firm (“Astra Website”).
All the content we share on the Astra Law Firm page has been prepared for informational purposes only. No information herein should be taken or used as a legal opinion. The information herein may lose its accuracy and currentness, depending on the changes in the legislation. Although we make sure that the information we share is as accurate and up-to-date as possible, we, as Astra Law Firm, declare that we cannot be held responsible for any errors, omissions, or consequences arising from the use of this information. Visitors cannot claim that they have suffered damage due to this information or due to the information on this Astra Website being incorrect. Legal advice should be sought before making a decision based on the information here. The content on this site or the information you have provided by using the relevant part of the Astra Website to contact Astra Law Firm is not designed to establish a lawyer-client relationship.
The property of the information on this Astra Website belongs to Astra Law Firm. These cannot be copied, reproduced, translated into another language, republished, uploaded to another computer, posted, forwarded, presented, distributed, or used without the written permission of Astra Law Firm. Similarly, actions such as creating a link to this website without the written permission of Astra Law Firm are also prohibited.
Astra Law Firm may change or disable all information and design on the Astra Website without prior notice.
Information on other sites accessed through the Astra Website is published by the relevant institutions, and their content and being up-to-date are not linked to Astra Law Firm.
Astra Website is protected by the Laws of the Republic of Turkey. Any attempt to damage the Astra Website or to interfere with any data, information communication, or software codes in the system from outside is prohibited by law, and legal remedies will be applied for such actions.
All other rights of Astra Law Firm not expressly stated here are reserved.
AWARENESS DECLARATION ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, this Awareness Declaration (“Awareness Declaration”) is written by Ahmet Koçak, Berke Demircioğlu, Mehmet Aksel Tülezoğlu, and Nurullah Burak Çalışkan (“Astra Law Firm”), acting as data controller, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”) for Astra Law Firm to make explanations regarding the website (https://www.astra-law.com/) and the processing of the personal data of the visitors (“Visitors”) and those who have contacted Astra Law Firm through the communication form in the website, and to inform these people.
1. PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Data on race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, disguise and dress, membership to associations, foundations or unions, health info, information on sex life, criminal convictions and security measures, and biometric and genetic data are personal data of a special nature. Astra Law Firm does not want you to share your sensitive personal data in any way. Do not share your personal data of a special nature, no matter what interaction is made within the scope of your relationship with Astra Law Firm. Although there are free message boxes on the Astra Website where you can enter any information, we have no intention of processing your private personal data. You do not need to enter your private personal data in these message boxes. If you choose to provide your private personal data in this way, you confirm that you agree to their collection and processing.
Your processed personal data is as follows:
– Identity Information: Name-surname
– Contact Information: E-mail address, phone number
– User Transaction Information: Explanations regarding the legal problem for which assistance is requested, photographs*, dates*, other information transferred voluntarily by the Visitors, private personal information transferred voluntarily by the Visitors*, CV information (photo, personal information, educational information, etc.) transferred by the Visitors for a job application or service procurement, commercial information* (photo, personal information, educational information, commercial name, signatory circular, etc.)
– Legal Transaction Information**: Correspondence with judicial authorities, information on cases/execution files in case of a dispute.
– Transaction Security Information**: IP address information, website login and exit information
– Other Information**: Language, cookies, usage preferences, usage habits on the site
** Personal data in these categories can be processed even if you do not contact Astra Law Firm, if you visit the Astra Law Firm website.
2. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION METHODS
Your personal data may be collected and/or processed through the website of Astra Law Firm manually, verbally, in writing, audio or electronically, or similar channels; in automatically and/or by partially automated methods or by filling in any contact form.
3. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data mentioned above will be processed for the following purposes and in a limited and measured manner.
The purposes of processing your personal data are stated below:
- To enable you to contact Astra Law Firm through the Astra Law Firm website,
- Ensuring that the data is accurate and up-to-date,
- Providing information to the authorized institutions based on the legislation,
- Creating and managing information technology infrastructure,
- To communicate with Visitors and manage relations with users,
- Executing and managing job application processes,
- Carrying out studies for the satisfaction of Visitors,
- Performing analyses to improve our services,
- To follow up and finalize requests/complaints,
- To introduce the services offered by Astra Law Firm; to carry out marketing activities,
- Performing irregularity checks for the security and continuity of Astra Law Firm operations,
- Informing the Visitors about the innovations, updates, and errors in Astra Law Firm and getting feedback from them,
- To carry out our activities and legal processes in accordance with the legislation.
4. LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is processed for the legal reasons specified in Article 5 of the Personal Data Protection Law, based on the following:
|Legal Grounds||Processed Personal Data|
|Processing of personal data is necessary for the establishment or performance of the contract between you and Astra Law Firm.||Identity Information, Contact Information, and User Transaction Information that are not marked with (*)|
|Processing of personal data for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right.||Identity Information, Contact Information, and User Transaction Information that are not marked with (*)|
|Processing of personal data in order to fulfill our legal obligations.||Identity Information, Contact Information, Legal Transaction Information, Transaction Security Information|
|The processing of personal data is necessary for our legitimate interests.||Identity Information, Contact Information, User Transaction Information that are not marked with (*), Legal Transaction Information, Transaction Security Information|
|Your express consent to the processing of personal data||User Transaction Information that are marked with (*), Other Information|
5. SITUATIONS WHERE PERSONAL DATA IS SHARED
Your personal data are shared with the following parties – at Turkey and abroad — for the following purposes:
|With our Lawyers, Employees or Consultants||To carry out the information flow between our lawyers, employees and consultants and the Visitors in a healthy way and to perform the basic services of Astra Law Firm.|
|With domestic and/or foreign IT companies and Astra Law Firm Business Partners and Affiliates||To receive support from suppliers regarding the services offered by Astra Law Firm to its users, to carry out financial and accounting operations, to manage business partners and supplier relations, to receive technical infrastructure support, to provide management, maintenance, and technical support of our e-mail server.
|With Authorized Persons, Institutions or Organizations||To inform authorized persons, institutions, or organizations, to fulfill legal obligations, to carry out legal processes and to carry out activities in accordance with the legislation.|
Google infrastructure is used for map application. For information about how Google processes your personal data, you can visit https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&fg=1 .
6. ENSURING THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Astra Law Firm does its best to protect the privacy and security of your personal data. In this context, the necessary measures are taken to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, loss, or disclosure.
7. USE OF RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
Within the scope of Article 11 of the Law, you have been granted the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in Turkey or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data in the event that the reasons requiring it to be processed disappear, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and to notify the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to the illegal processing of your personal data.
As personal data owners, you can send your above-mentioned requests regarding your rights, objections to the processing of your data and/or your request to withdraw your explicit consent to the processing and/or transfer of your data (by filling out the Application Form) and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications that do not meet the conditions determined by the Personal Data Protection Authority within the scope of the relevant legislation will not be evaluated unless the additional information that may be requested from you to meet the conditions is completed.
Astra Law Firm will finalize the request free of charge as soon as possible and/or within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, we would like to remind you that if an additional cost arises due to the fulfillment of your requests, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be requested.
Astra Law Firm reserves the right to unilaterally update this Clarification Text in case of business and legal requirements. We recommend that you visit the relevant page of the site regularly to reach the most up-to-date version of this text.
You can send your requests by filling out the Application Form and sending it to Levent Loft, Büyükdere Cd. No.201, B Blok, D.43, 34394, Şişli, İstanbul via a notary public or by registered mail with a return receipt.
You can choose other methods specified in the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles of Data Controller.
We ensure that the organizations from which we receive support, comply with our privacy standards and terms.
Accordingly, protecting all information shared with us on the Astra Website from unauthorized access, misuse and modification, corruption, and destruction; and ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and usability of the information is our basic approach.
Cookies and Website Traffic
Cookies are text files sent by the website server to your device when you visit a website. These files store some information about your web page browsing. Thus, when you access the web page again from the same devices, your devices will remember this information. Cookies are collected through your devices from which you access the Astra Website. Cookies are used so that we can provide you with better page navigation, better services, products or offers.
Cookies, depending on their types, generally collect data about your browsing and usage preferences on the device from which you access the website. This data includes all information about the pages you access, the products you view, and your navigation on our website in general.
Astra Website basically uses two types of Cookies; “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary cookies that are kept on your device until you leave the Astra Website. Persistent cookies are usually kept until they are deleted by you. How long the cookie will be kept on your device may vary depending on the duration of that cookie and your browser settings.
When you visit the Astra Website, you may also receive cookies from other websites or domains. Detailed information about these cookies may be available on the relevant third-party websites. Such cookies are not covered by this privacy statement.
You can control cookies at your own discretion, prevent them from being collected or saved, or delete them entirely. Internet browsers and mobile devices often allow this. However, these settings may differ for each browser and mobile device. You can access the necessary information regarding this issue in the settings section of your internet browser and mobile device. If you choose to block Cookies completely, there is a possibility that the Astra Website may not work correctly on your device, as this will cause some functional Cookies to not work.
Functionality reasons: We use some Cookies in order to enable the Astra Website to be used more efficiently and to facilitate users’ visits to the page. Cookies that enable us to remember user information and preferences are examples of Cookies that are used for functionality.
As per Law No. 5651 on «Regulation of Broadcasts Made on the Internet and Fighting Against Crimes Committed Through Broadcasts», «Hosting Providers» shall be obliged to keep the traffic information of their web pages for at least one year. Traffic information consists of the IP address you use to access the Astra Website and the information of the page you access. This specified information alone does not make your identity identifiable. However, your identity becomes identifiable by matching the IP address allocated to you with the IP address in the traffic information kept on the Astra Website. For this reason, as a Hosting Provider, your traffic information, which shall be kept by us, is securely stored by us in an electronic environment for an appropriate period of time, subject to the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law No 6698.