Careers - Legal Internship
Candidates who desire a legal internship at Astra Law Firm should evaluate the following criteria and submit their applications via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. A resume and a motivation letter must be attached thereto.
The main qualities we look for in our legal intern candidates are:
• Being graduated from a prestigious law school on the starting date of the legal internship,
• Having solid theoretical knowledge of private law,
• Having a very good command of both written and spoken English and preferably a second foreign language,
• Having the highest level of command of computer use and office programs,
• Being a team player with good communication skills,
• Being punctual and meticulous.
Legal internship applications will be accepted until the end of March. The evaluation processes of these applications will be completed at the end of May.
As Astra Law Firm, we care about the protection of your personal data. You can reach the Awareness Declaration that we have prepared in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data here. By applying, you will be deemed to have given your express consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with the principles set forth in the awareness declaration.