Capital Markets Law
Capital Markets Law, which is one of the key actors in the healthy growth of a country’s economy and which constitutes the “direct financing bridge”, requires various qualifications such as technical and legal knowledge, developing strategies that overlap with clients’ commercial objectives, and knowledge about the practices of regulatory institutions. The capital markets constitute an area where many different types of legal arrangements are made specially to protect the interests of investors.
As Astra Law Firm, we offer our local and foreign clients legal support in areas such as:
- Transactions before the Capital Markets Board, Borsa Istanbul, Public Disclosure Platform (KAP),
- Initial and secondary public offerings,
- Issuance of Capital Market instruments,
- Swaps and other derivative products,
- Preparation of prospectuses, issue documents and notifications,
- Structured financing,
- Corporate governance,
- Real estate investment funds,
- Islamic finance.